Successful long-term placements are a combination of the right qualifications, knowledge and experience, combined with the right balance of inter-personal skills. We place equal emphasis on the needs of our clients and the needs of candidates to ensure long-term success.
Our recruitment process
At Wexford, we focus on finding the best all-round candidates.
- We spend considerable time understanding your company structure and the culture and values that make your organisation unique.
- We take pride in placing candidates that prove to be a long-term fit within your company. To achieve this, we focus equally on hard and soft skills to ensure the appropriate candidates are recommended for a position.
- We follow a “forensic” approach to scrutinising a candidate’s qualifications, experience and knowledge by using our industry sources to validate information submitted by each candidate.
- Once we have confirmed all facts and figures, we focus on a candidate’s soft skills to ensure that they are articulate, well-suited to the role and have the right attitude and personality fit for your organisation.
- As our valued client, your account is handled by one consultant who is completely dedicated to understanding your recruitment needs. This ensures consistency of standards and knowledge as our consultants work closely with you in your search for superior accounting candidates.